Apples - Short Animation Apples - Short Animation

A sweet, fluid and solid animation, a nice pantomime story and delightful visuals. defiantly an excellent job. :)

Old Intro Collab Old Intro Collab

The animation and art wasn't nearly as bad as i've come to expect of spam. nice work. i especially like carrot and biscuit's animations. Also, odd coincidence, my crappy flash was one of the ones under judgment in the background of canned's animation. lol, weird.

SoupSquad responds:

"as i've come to expect of spam"

You have an odd idea of spam.

Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies" Qumi-Qumi "The Cloudies"

this is oddly professional, atleast for anything comming from this site. its very good, i found it quite cute and i like that it has a distinct style. however, I feel odd about it, but i had to check your profile and seeing as you made an account today and that according to the internet, Qumi Qumi is a web series and this is episode 5, it just seems odd to me that it would end up here without its predecessors. If you're really Toonbox or a representative or who ever owns this, then I'm sure its fine, just odd is all, wanted to make sure no stolen content was posted here.
We're all supposed to make sure that the only animations put up here are the ones that belong to their respective owners. Seeing something so professional just set off a red flag for me, i suppose that's a good thing, it means you have quality and skill that isn't often seen on this site.

anyways, no offense meant by my intrusion, otherwise, very good animation. I liked it.

Toonbox responds:

My name is Pavel Muntyan, I am CEO of Toonbox Studio. We are going to develop this account, especially because all the films we make with Flash, and this site from the very beginning was focused on the technology.

Lost Dogma ep1 Lost Dogma ep1

not bad for a click n' watch type, there sir, but one thing i would suggest is not useing a blue background with a red font (alteast not small red font), the contrast can make it hard for some too see it. lol, makes my eyes water for some reason.

Flesh For Fletcher Flesh For Fletcher

hmn, not bad. very morbid, quite Tim Burton meets saladfingers lol. I like the cut out paper drawing aspects.
Good show, sir.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Episode 5 Episode 5

I won't say its awful or anything, but the sound seems to be having issues, but it certainly a good a start as any. if you are using flash, click on file, go down to publishing settings, go to the Flash-Swf tab and at the bottom you will see the aduio output settings, i think your settings may be to low. set the bit rate to 32 kbps or so, it should help your sound come out more clearly. unless of course this was all because i have bad head phones or a bad microphone was used to record the sound in the first place. either way, good luck with continued animation and such.
Good day.